By the Grace of God and the faithful prayers, planning, work and sacrifice of many, the new temple was consecrated on Bright Saturday of 2001. Glory be to Thee, O Lord!
Founded in 1954, St. Seraphim's is now the spiritual home of more than 250 Orthodox Christians. Under the leadership of His Eminence Dmitri, Archbishop of Dallas and the South, the Cathedral community has been growing steadily through the decades. The members of St. Seraphim Cathedral are from various ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds. From recent converts to cradle Orthodox, we are a cross-section of the community we serve.
Although our paths to Orthodoxy are different, Christ unites us into His body and breaks down all barriers
God has called us to be a missionary church in this time and place in America. God leads us to proclaim to all the fullness of the faith. To all the curious, to all those who seek Christ and His fulness, we say:
Come and see!
Come to our services, attend classes, browse the bookstore, visit with us at a coffee hour. We would like to share our life and have you become a part of our community.